Amaia Steps Alabang by Amaia Land

Amaia Steps Alabang

Project Type : Condominium
Listing Type : Ready For Occupancy
Units : Studio, 2 BR
Price: 2,700,000 & Up
Address : 1750 Alabang–Zapote Road, Almanza Uno
Location : Las Pinas , Metro Manila PH Amaia Steps Alabang Amaia Land Amaia Steps Alabang Amaia Steps Alabang Amaia Land Amaia Steps Alabang Las Pinas

www.amaiastepsalabangcondos.com

Amaia Steps Alabang - Amaia Steps Alabang
Amaia Steps Alabang
Amaia Steps Alabang - Basketball Court
Basketball Court
Amaia Steps Alabang - Aria Floor Plan
Aria Floor Plan
Amaia Steps Alabang - Blanca Floor Plan
Blanca Floor Plan
Amaia Steps Alabang - Clara Floor Plan
Clara Floor Plan
Amaia Steps Alabang - Delicia Floor Plan
Delicia Floor Plan
Amaia Steps Alabang - 2 Bedroom Unit
2 Bedroom Unit
Amaia Steps Alabang - Premier 2 BR
Premier 2 BR
Amaia Steps Alabang - Premier 3 BR
Premier 3 BR
Amaia Steps Alabang - Deluxe Unit Floor Plan
Deluxe Unit Floor Plan
Amaia Steps Alabang - Unit Floor Plan
Unit Floor Plan
Amaia Steps Alabang - Location Map
Location Map

Amaia Land Amaia Steps Alabang Amaia Steps Alabang Amaia Land Amaia Steps Alabang Las Pinas

The Amaia Steps Alabang is not only easy to pay, but you can also choose how to pay for it. If you decide to pay in cash, you can pay the total selling price (TSP) within 30 days; with 7% discount or 5% discount for Ready For Occupancy (RFO) units. You can also choose deferred cash. By this method, you can pay the TSP within 24 months without interest. And lastly, you can do the payments via Bank Financing. By this scheme, you can pay the down payment (DP) of 5% within 6 months while the remaining balance (95% of TSP) is payable via Bank Financing with the prevailing interest rates is applied. The Amaia Steps Alabang is a quality product from the Amaia Land Development Corp., a proud member of Ayala Land, Inc.

There is no way that you can’t afford to invest at the Amaia Steps Alabang, with all available payment scheme favoring you. Can you resist the temptation of putting your hard-earned money in a very low-risk investment? With some of the industry’s biggest floor areas for a condo unit (with up to 48.75sqm of floor area), more affordable than other high-end condo developments, and a developed property carrying the Ayala Land’s brand of innovations, you are sure to get the most feasible investment in your lifetime at the Amaia Steps Alabang.

Moreover, the Amaia Steps Alabang offers more choices for a residential building that you would want to live. The project’s 9 building residential development is even made easier for you to go up and down to and from your room every day as each building has only 9 floors. Just like a customized home, the Amaia Steps Alabang has more spaces and exciting amenities typically distinct from any other upscale condo developments across Metro Manila.

Available Units

Amaia Steps Alabang
Studio
Amaia Steps Alabang Studio Studio Studio Almanza Uno in Las Pinas, Metro Manila
2,700,000 PHP
Sale
Hot   Studio   24.37 sqm   yes
1750 Alabang–Zapote Road, Almanza Uno , Almanza Uno in Las Pinas , Metro Manila PH Studio Studio Studio Almanza Uno in Las Pinas
Amaia Steps Alabang
Deluxe Unit
Amaia Steps Alabang Deluxe Unit Deluxe Unit Deluxe Unit Almanza Uno in Las Pinas, Metro Manila
3,198,000 PHP
Sale
Hot   1   30.10 sqm   yes
1750 Alabang–Zapote Road, Almanza Uno , Almanza Uno in Las Pinas , Metro Manila PH Deluxe Unit Deluxe Unit Deluxe Unit Almanza Uno in Las Pinas
Amaia Steps Alabang
2 Bedroom (Premier)
Amaia Steps Alabang 2 Bedroom (Premier) 2 Bedroom (Premier) 2 Bedroom (Premier) Almanza Uno in Las Pinas, Metro Manila
4,900,000 PHP
Sale
Hot   2   42 sqm   yes
1750 Alabang–Zapote Road, Almanza Uno , Almanza Uno in Las Pinas , Metro Manila PH 2 Bedroom (Premier) 2 Bedroom (Premier) 2 Bedroom (Premier) Almanza Uno in Las Pinas

Amaia Steps Alabang Price List

Amaia Steps Alabang Price List
Unit Name
Price (₱)
Location
1
2,700,000 PHP
Almanza Uno in Las Pinas, Metro Manila Almanza Uno in Las Pinas, Metro Manila, Studio
2
3,198,000 PHP
Almanza Uno in Las Pinas, Metro Manila Almanza Uno in Las Pinas, Metro Manila, Deluxe Unit
3
4,900,000 PHP
Almanza Uno in Las Pinas, Metro Manila Almanza Uno in Las Pinas, Metro Manila, 2 Bedroom (Premier)